Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fr3dde
Owner
Owner

Forum Points : 58

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello everyone! i'm the main owner of Freddescape. I'm allways trying to improve Freddescape. Me and the guys in the staff is trying to get Freddescape something special. My name is Fredrik (In-game and on website known as Fr3dde. I live in Sweden, Stockholm and i am 15 years old. I'm online on this server pretty much. I will trying to make it better and get new people to join as much as i can. On my free time i hang out with friends and play football and i play on my other server to and sometimes i play xbox. I'm allways trying to improve this server as much as i can so if you have any ideas feel free to post on the forums so will we in the staff team have a look on it. I have put a lot of work on the server and i'm still updating it. And you enjoy to be and play on Freddescape, please vote for it and advertise as much as you can so we can The Freddescape community growing.
Peace Fr3dde

Main Owner Fr3dde
We are back, Improved and so much better

Last edited by Fr3dde on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell :D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freddescape.umbb.net

Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The FreddeScape Forums :: Hello!-
Jump to: