HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Staff Application - MrMira

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMira

Forum Points : 8

PostSubject: My Staff Application - MrMira   Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Ign: Mrmira ( It went wrong and should be MrMira)

What staff position are you applying for?(Mod,Admin) Moderator

How long have you been on this server?: I started today but me and Freddy have been discussing thing's about the server and i said i would really want it to be re-opened and so it has happened after a long 7 or so month's:). I was an owner of a server and he was an admin for me and my friend Kieran, but we used the source off fr3ddescape and Kieran claimed Freddy only had released to him :

Why do you wan't to be staff( Mod/Admin, W/e you chose) I wan't to be a moderator because I think it would be a really good chance for fr3dde and the other owner's too pick staff that are loyal,active,kind,helpful,respectful and too be better than the rest.Smile 
Secondly I have been staff on not very many server's but whilst they have been up many people have needed my support and that's exactly What they have been given because not only do I help in-game matter's I give people advice in real world matter's for ex:
[Player946] Hey, my friend got hit by a car and is in hospital badly injured... I need some help.
[Me] Need'be worried, just see him/her every day or 2 and tell yourself everytime you go up there he/she is going to be fine, and after he come's out of hospital and his injury's have been healed go and have some fun and think how lucky your two are to be friend's and still living happy together.
I always say something to comfort them, not to get them panicked but take the stress and anxiety of there shoulder's so they can go a few more day's not need to worry as much as they wan't because that would only drag them down.

What could you do to benefit the server?: I will help out as much as possible, with new player's or player'' that just need help. I will advertise on the chatbox off RSWebclients.com and beyond so not do we get the community's player's but we get the interest from other's from other community's.

Timezone: London, GMT: 0 (Neutral)

What do you do in your free time?: I like to play sport's usually cricket and football but in longer period's of time (i.e, Summer Break's) i go fishing or maybe sometime's camping in local foresty or woodland area's with my dad and sometime's my friend's and brother's. If non of them are planned I sit around in my lazy jogger's playing MineCraft,Rsps or watching movie's.

Have you ever had experiance of staff: Yes i have, I have owned 3 server's with a friend Kieran aka Ike and owned 2 solo some were successful for player's and the other's were just beta tester's for the real deal. I have had mod on about 2 server's and admin on 1. I don't really like going for staff but in the case I wan't to as I do really wan't to be dedicated and loyal to the server
and by proving that I would like to apply for a Moderator rank:). Thank's Hope You Liked It:D

Last edited by MrMira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finboi
Admin
Admin

Forum Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application - MrMira   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Your app follows the old "app template" and posted you application before it was propherly completed.
So please update your application so we can take them into further consideration for a promotion.

~Finboi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freddescape.umbb.net
MrMira

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application - MrMira   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:36 am

Thank's for the constructive advice, And I made that one beforehand up. (before you edited it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camrin345

Forum Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application - MrMira   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 pm

"i started today" .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrMira

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application - MrMira   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

And?