Share | 

Light's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light

Forum Points : 59

PostSubject: Light's Staff Application    Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Ign: Light

What staff position are you applying for? In-game Moderator.

How long have you been on this server?: Since it started one of  the first player... Very Happy

Why do you want to be staff?: Cause I think i can understand people on the server very well and i can help it grow.... I think i can help this server get else where.. I am also very active ... about 9-14 hours a day , No lifing Razz..... I played Runescape for about 9 years now And RSPS's for four years....

What could you do to benefit the server?: I can help advertise and help it grow... I have a certain way of convincing people ( i can make them stay and vote). I can find out who's duping or scamming with my powers as Moderator.

Country:I live in Toronto, Canada .. But I am out of country until August or September .

Time zone: Canadian time zone is Eastern (Passes through 17 US states)- Other time zone is UTC/GMT + 5 hours...

What do you do on your free time? On My free i'm not going to university yet... so i have a lot of spare time.

Have you any experience of being a staff? Yes i have owned my own server .. So i know how you feel Fred.. And i have been admin on 1 server and Mod on 5 or 6 servers.

You're Awesome player ,
                                                                                                                                                                                     Light !

Freddescape FTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Light's Staff Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1