Share | 

Saamman0's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saamman0

Forum Points : 10

PostSubject: Saamman0's Staff Application   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:40 am

Ign: Saamman0

Age: My name is Daniel, I am 14 years old and i'm about to start 9th grade in a month.

What staff position are you applying for?(Mod,Admin) I would like to apply to be a Moderator.

How long have you been on this server?: I've been on Fr3ddeScape for two days so far and I hope to stick with Fr3ddeScape for quite a while.

Why do you wan't to be staff( Mod/Admin, W/e you chose) I would like to be a Moderator on Fr3ddeScape for quite a few reasons. 1. I am learning more and more about this server each day and I would like to be able to help people just the same way. 2. I think that staff can be the greatest influence on the players and on the community and I would like to help everyone else admire the same idea. 3. Who doesn't want to be a mod? Razz

What could you do to benefit the server?: I will be an active user because most of my day I am at my computer. I will most likely make YouTube videos to help advertise this server.

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone

What do you do on your free time? I play a lot of League of Legends with friends on Skype.

Have you any experience of being a staff? I was Co-Owner on a different Rsps and I've also hosted a few Rsps's before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saamman0's Staff Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1